Dip My Cookie, Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dip My Cookie, Boys

O_O Clan Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

secrets out!!!

Go down 
+3
Ms. Sunshine :)
MidgetPolarBear
Iron
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Iron

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:34 pm

Do u have a very embarrasing secret? , let it out, share with all of us ;D
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:35 pm

I have quite a few but I'll tell ya'll later.
Back to top Go down
https://dipmycookieboys.forumotion.com

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:37 pm

i got caught skinny dipping at the lake last summer LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/meganwitchekan
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:38 pm

Holy shiz, Skinny dipping is hella fun. ;D
Back to top Go down
|X|
|X|

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:39 pm

xD Lmao umm

I went stecking [idk how to spell running naked] Lol through my school Freshmen year XD

<_< I got detention for it and i was bored

x.x the next day people were laughing D: some took a pic....so embarassing Lol good thing it was just gym class
xP
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:44 pm

Half naked or completely naked w/o boxers? Razz
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Long story incoming..
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Duhh... ;p
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:29 pm

Daisuki da yo wrote:
Duhh... ;p

I'm coming clean on everything Dai..
Back to top Go down
dragons rage

dragons rage

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:33 pm

oh shit..this is my kind of topic. xD...something tells me i should keep these to myself though. >.>
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:56 pm

I'm telling everything Chris
Back to top Go down
dragons rage

dragons rage

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:01 am

all of my secrets?..or yours?..im scared..lol
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:25 am

All of mine, which will take a while.
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: My whole life/secrets   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 4:56 am

First secret/part of my life:

Ever since I was around the age of, three I believe, my dear mum told me to go take a soothing bath, and I did, but. . I think I didn't close the door all the way when I locked up, so, someone came in and I looked at him suspiciously and was about to scream whenever he touched my little mouth and said "NO" In a very, aggressive tone. . I didn't like it, I didn't want to be touched.
Soon after that, he started to close the door and stare at me, and said "go ahead and bathe, I will be here" but I was too young to understand so I went with it. Then, all of a sudden he grabbed me and started touching me places, and I felt his finger slide in my ass and it hurt but he covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. My mum walked by the door and asked if I was okay and he told me to say yes and I said "yeah mommy" and then I felt something... Thick, and hard, go into my ass and it hurt, a lot.
I soon realized it wasn't a finger but a bigger (when I was little, it was little) version of my penis, and he slowly touched mine while pounding my little butt.. I soon felt something warm, oozy, and sticky fill my ass. He put me in the tub and said "be a good boy" and smiled wide.
For weeks after that I was scared of water, scared of talking, of everything. My mom asked me whats wrong, I politely respond "nothing mommy, why" and she was curious what was wrong. A few days later, I slowly hate a burning sensation in my ass and I kept sitting on cold things to keep the heat down, and my mom took me into the doctors office and he said "your sons ass has been torn". She cried and didn't tell anyone about this.
This whole short story here.. Is the first part to my Schizophrenia my bi-polar, my Multi-Personality-Disorder..

Second secret/part of my life:

In first grade, something happened, more than just me getting hit by a car, but, a vision of some sort. After the injury happened, I sort of died for 30 seconds to a minute. During that time frame, I saw Death and Satan themselves, I needed to wake up, I Wanted too.. But they said "stay with us". But I told them i don't want too, not yet!
After I woke up, some images randomly popped into my head, I saw dead bodies around the room.. Randomly heard screaming, crying, telling me to kill people. I fought with the voices, fought with the things I saw, the nurses thought I went crazy, and I thought I was. My parents still don't know I have Schizo.
Next few weeks I stayed home (I was six years old by the way), and I slept in the dark, very dark, living room, for three weeks.. I heard noises like footsteps and I felt someone start to grab my arms and yank me. I was freaking out and told my parents it was a night and fell asleep. After I went back to school, I was shy as fuck and didn't talk to anyone but myself and my best friend (rarely).
A few days later, I pictured a major car wreck, and the next day, it happened, killing a few people. Remember 9/11? I pictured it..and saw it.. this caused my skitzo to kick in, in full gear..

Third secret/part of my life:

This is when I was around, 13-14 years old.
One day I randomly got in a fight with a kid who hit me hard in the face and I turned psycho on him. As in psycho I mean literally could have killed him if my friend didn't kick my balls. Then after that, I went outside before dark and walked, but then night came, went down a alley-way and thought i was going to be jumped because I saw two shadow-like creatures there. One was screaming and one was hissing or something. Then voices told me to keep walking by, and I did.

Fourth secret/part of my life:

Around the end of freshmen year, I had a accident involving my left ankle/leg and before it happened, it felt as if something pushed me down and crushed it, and I heard laughing in the air.. Then the day of the surgery, I had to go into a dark tube for a cat scan and I wasnt trying to freak-out when I saw the dead faces just looking like they wanted to kill me, My mouth was bit, my hands clinched into fists.
They kept speaking in a weird language, not human or something it was like "Grawaof0san a9sabgas?" Or something.. I randomly started to bleed out my nose and mouth, and it freaked me out.

Last secret/part of my life (for now) :

Whenever I went to go out my plate out this year (I had a metal plate in my ankle), and during the surgery I woke up fighting the doctor and nurses.. Soon after I was knocked out again, I stopped breathing, which caused me to see illusions/hear voices again and caused Death to appear.
They all spoke to me about not doing something in the future, if not, it'll cause me to die. And I had the same vision last night when I was asleep

Last edited by MidgetPolarBear on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:20 am

MidgetPolarBear wrote:
First secret/part of my life:

Ever since I was around the age of, three I believe, my dear mum told me to go take a soothing bath, and I did, but. . I think I didn't close the door all the way when I locked up, so, someone came in and I looked at him suspiciously and was about to scream whenever he touched my little mouth and said "NO" In a very, aggressive tone. . I didn't like it, I didn't want to be touched.
Soon after that, he started to close the door and stare at me, and said "go ahead and bathe, I will be here" but I was too young to understand so I went with it. Then, all of a sudden he grabbed me and started touching me places, and I felt his finger slide in my ass and it hurt but he covered my mouth so I couldn't scream. My mum walked by the door and asked if I was okay and he told me to say yes and I said "yeah mommy" and then I felt something... Thick, and hard, go into my ass and it hurt, a lot.
I soon realized it wasn't a finger but a bigger (when I was little, it was little) version of my penis, and he slowly touched mine while pounding my little butt.. I soon felt something warm, oozy, and sticky fill my ass. He put me in the tub and said "be a good boy" and smiled wide.
For weeks after that I was scared of water, scared of talking, of everything. My mom asked me whats wrong, I politely respond "nothing mommy, why" and she was curious what was wrong. A few days later, I slowly hate a burning sensation in my ass and I kept sitting on cold things to keep the heat down, and my mom took me into the doctors office and he said "your sons ass has been torn". She cried and didn't tell anyone about this.
This whole short story here.. Is the first part to my Schizophrenia my bi-polar, my Multi-Personality-Disorder..

Second secret/part of my life:

In first grade, something happened, more than just me getting hit by a car, but, a vision of some sort. After the injury happened, I sort of died for 30 seconds to a minute. During that time frame, I saw Death and Satan themselves, I needed to wake up, I Wanted too.. But they said "stay with us". But I told them i don't want too, not yet!
After I woke up, some images randomly popped into my head, I saw dead bodies around the room.. Randomly heard screaming, crying, telling me to kill people. I fought with the voices, fought with the things I saw, the nurses thought I went crazy, and I thought I was. My parents still don't know I have Schizo.
Next few weeks I stayed home (I was six years old by the way), and I slept in the dark, very dark, living room, for three weeks.. I heard noises like footsteps and like, someone grabbing my arms (stopping for now will edit)

Don't share too many topics. :3

Last edited by Daisuki da yo on Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:28 am

i'm letting out them all Dai, I should ban you.
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:35 am

>.>' I know yuo hate me.
Back to top Go down
Ally :]
Ally :]

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:48 am

Even if he does hate you..that doesn't really have anything to do with it. What you said was plain RUDE. This isn't the kind of thing anyone should be laughing at.
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:52 am

Ally :] wrote:
Even if he does hate you..that doesn't really have anything to do with it. What you said was plain RUDE. This isn't the kind of thing anyone should be laughing at.
I just said that he shouldn't be sharing too much stuff. >.>
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:58 am

Daisuki da yo wrote:

Its fine.. But people were curious why I am how I am.
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:01 am

MidgetPolarBear wrote:
Daisuki da yo wrote:

Its fine.. But people were curious why I am how I am.
I never wondered that. =/
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:03 am

megz and someone esle did
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:04 am

MidgetPolarBear wrote:
megz and someone esle did
Guessing you forgot, or won't tell me.
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:05 am

Think Chris
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:07 am

Worst hint ever. D=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

secrets out!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: secrets out!!!   secrets out!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secrets out!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dip My Cookie, Boys :: Serious Business and Problems :: Suggestions-
Jump to: