Dip My Cookie, Boys
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dip My Cookie, Boys

O_O Clan Forum

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)

Go down 
+2
|X|
Ms. Sunshine :)
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Empty
PostSubject: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:15 pm

[/center] cheers Hey everyone whos gonna be reading this, Im seventeen years old, height 5'1. Im currently addicted to one song Ashley - Escape the fate<3 THANK YOU DINGLE BERRYS (chris) Twisted Evil . I Love who i am and i dont care if you dislike me or want to change me because i never will, okie dokie flower . well where to begin... Very Happy I hate fish! but i dont mind a tuna sandwich lol! i love watching tons of movies, 2 most favorite movies right now would be "The Ugly Truth" & "P.s I Love You" Exclamation . I have two cats, 1 female named Beauty and the other is a male named Scrappy, he's my world pirat . Im addicted to TAO, obviously. Tao players are the best, They know how to make me giggle and i can be myself ..although its only online but thats okay..im cool with it. In reality im a shy girl at first, but once i get to know somebody i will be alot more outgoing. I love to sing, even though im tone def. so i heard lol! . cheers DIP MY COOKIE, BOYS FTW.!!! cheers . Its been so long since i've first started playing Tactics. but i dont regret playing it in the first place, i met alot of cool people, only hoping to meet them soon tongue . My mind screams, BACON!..okay that was random..lol...anyways, FUZZY WUZZY Hah. <.< flower . My life right now is sooo Miserable, ohwell i gotta try and enjoy it, right? right. I dont know what else to type down right now, that basicly shows that i dont know my self right, Ehh..fuck it. I love reading, Best series are the twilights. Smile My full name is ya'll must know is Megan Dorothy Taylor Witchekan, Yes i do hate my middle name DOROTHY, so...terrible lol! .Thank you Carebear for making the website and helpin out with the clan. & Thanx to everybody else who helped me out Smile I appreciate it flower . Continued..dun dun dunn! <.< cheers . im currently in highschool, looking for a job, than i'll sponser those who need gold and will work for stats. I wanna see new moon so bad, and 2012, it looks so scarey >.<. to be honest i dont know what people think of me, ohwell Smile but heres something i care about and thats what i think about myself. Im shy, goofy, random, loves to joke around, trying to stay single for a very long time because relationships and trust are just a bad thing right now, i have major trust issues and if someone would want to be with me, good luck lol! . I would love a puppy, but my dad doesnt want one in the house, only my two cats. When i turn 18, im gonna move out of the city and start life out new, have a new happy'er beginning. If i seem like a bitch sometimes my apologies, when i get annoyed i cant hold anything in so i would probably just let you have it..but lately i've been trying to be alot nicer.

to be continued...

Last edited by Ms. Sunshine :) on Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/meganwitchekan
|X|
|X|

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Lol w00t I Love it and haha >_> ur shy in person?
i thought i was the only1 xD

=P and it's ok i love you the way you are to Lol <3
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:21 pm

Lol, you aren't very shy to me, it seems like. I know I know, online and offline are different but hell, on the phone you talked like a mad woman xD I lol'd... (sorry), and you are quite welcome for the site Meggybear.
Back to top Go down
https://dipmycookieboys.forumotion.com
|X|
|X|

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:22 pm

<_< "mad women"?
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:23 pm

I said mad woman, FOO!!
Back to top Go down
|X|
|X|

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 11:24 pm

xP
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Omg, I'm finally not so small....Very Happy <--- 5'2. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr.Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:48 pm

i love your intro meggy

i agree relationships are hurtful sometimes but once you find the right person you will be happier.

and i am 6'1 FTW
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:50 pm

Oh! You loser Jeff, I'm still growing...I'm just slow, ;D I'm awesome like that. <3
Back to top Go down
Ally :]

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm

We dub you the baby of Tactics.
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:38 pm

Pff, I'm not that short! D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Hello, babies. Basketball
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:59 pm

Ally :] wrote:
Hello, babies. Basketball

Ally, I'm the second tallest in this clan, so HA
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm

I'm the awesomest in my world, so ha!
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:02 pm

You swallow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 pm

again you guys! ..whats that gotta do with my intro?!!? Sad quit changing the subject about something completely different >.<
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/meganwitchekan
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 pm

again.. I AM SORRY! *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Sorry again Megz. </3
Back to top Go down
Mr.Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:12 pm

<<<<< probally the tallest in the clan
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:13 pm

How Tall?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Moonlight

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:15 pm

i am 6 foot 1
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:16 pm

You guys are too mean. D:
Back to top Go down
MidgetPolarBear
Admin
MidgetPolarBear

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:17 pm

I'm 6'2" and Chris is 6"3
Back to top Go down
|X|
|X|

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:21 pm

wow how does this always happen?
<_< and im 6"2
Back to top Go down
Daisuki da yo

Daisuki da yo

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:28 pm

I'm 5"2. </3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)   Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heres a little about meggy, the beastly Ms. Sunshine :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dip My Cookie, Boys :: Introductions-
Jump to: